Nepal Standard Time | Meantime: Gaurishankar Himal

Blog Maintained From Kakarvitta, Nepal ( GMT+5:45 )

Top 4 Posts

Friday 6 December 2013

Top 10 Songs By Enrique Iglesias



1.
Hero

Enrique.jpg

DOWNLOAD: Hero.MP3

Short Lyrics:
"Hey Babe it's me.
Um, I just want to call and tell you that I love you
so so so so much.
I just want to let you know you are my princess.
You are worthy of all the love in the world.
You are the love of my life!"




2.
I Like It

Enrique.jpg

DOWNLOAD: I-Like-It.MP3

Short Lyrics:
"One love, one love..
Girl, please excuse me
If I'm coming too strong
But tonight is the night
We can really let go
My girlfriend's out of town
And I'm all alone
Your boyfriend's on vacation
And he doesn't have to know!"



3.
Heartbeat

Enrique.jpg

DOWNLOAD: Heartbeat.MP3

Short Lyrics:
"Heartbeat
Heartbeat, heart, heartbeat
I saw you talking on the phone
I know that you were not alone
But you're stealing my heart away
Yeah, you're stealing my heart away
You're acting like you're on your own
But I saw you standing with a girl
Stop tryin' to steal my heart away
Stop tryin' to steal my heart away!"




4.
Somebody's Me

Enrique.jpg

DOWNLOAD: Somebody's Me.MP3

Short Lyrics:
"You...
Do you remember me?
Like I remember you?
Do you spend your life
going back in your mind to that time Cause I
I walk the streets alone
I hate being on my own
and everyone can see that I really fell
and I'm going through hell
thinking about you with somebody else!"




5.
Escape

Enrique.jpg

DOWNLOAD: Escape.MP3

Short Lyrics:
"You can run,
you can hide
But you can't escape my love
You can run, you can hide
But you can't escape my love
Here's how it goes, you and me up and down
But maybe this time we'll get it right,
worth a fight 'Cause love is something you can't shake
When it breaks all it takes is some tryin!"





6.
Addicted

Enrique.jpg

DOWNLOAD: Addicted.MP3

Short Lyrics:
"Have I told you how good
It feels to be me When I'm in you?
I can only stay clean When you are around
Don't let me fall, oh no
If I close my eyes forever Would it ease the pain?
Could I breathe again?"




7.
Why Not Me

Enrique.jpg

DOWNLOAD: Why-Not-Me.MP3

Short Lyrics:
"Escaping nights without you with shadows on the wall
My mind is running wild trying hard not to fall
You told me that you love me but say I'm just a friend
My heart is broken up into pieces
'Cause I know I'll never free my soul
It's trapped in between true love and being alone!"



8.
California Callin

Enrique.jpg

DOWNLOAD: California-Callin.MP3

Short Lyrics:
"Driving through the night,
Tears are running down my face,
I start to realise, all the things that i once said,
I promised you the world
It's nothing more than you deserve
It's killing me inside,
to know I put you through this hell!"




9.
Sweet Isabel

Enrique.jpg

DOWNLOAD: Sweet-Isabel.MP3

Short Lyrics:
"The autumn leaves are falling Like tears from her eyes
There's no use in recalling
The pain you felt inside
And I know you're feeling
Like you should run away, run away
And I know you're wandering
Oh, why you should stay? Why you should stay?"



10.
Tired of Being Sorry

Enrique.jpg

DOWNLOAD: Tired-of-Being-Sorry.MP3

Short Lyrics:
"I don't know why You wanna follow me tonight?
When in the rest of the world
With whom I've crossed and I've quarreled
Let's me down so
A thousand reasons that I know
To share forever the unrest
With all the demons I possess, beneath the silver moon!"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed.. Write down how we can improve this blog!